Monday, January 27, 2014

journal entry 2

Today i am blogging about winter, when the wind blows and its super cold out i feel sad and down i don't want to go outside or do anything. When i see colors that are bright it makes me smile I cant wait for spring and to go outside and walk around it makes me feel happy. I think our moods are greatly affected by the weather when its cold we tend to hibernate and not want to do anything or go anywhere. I am counting down until spring I hate the cold and having to bundle up in layer just to go to the store it feels like such a chore just to go to the grocery store, I am sick of the snow and mess I hate the winter but I do love Michigan this is just a complaint to myself so I can read this next year and see what a crappy bad winter we had this year here is to hoping next winter inst as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment