Monday, January 27, 2014

journal entry 1

This is my first entry, I have decided to write about what is going on in my life at this moment. I am a second year student at OU So far I love it here. However sometimes I feel overwhelmed with keeping up with my classes, I am full time and this semester I am feeling like I will be challenged. The English class I am taking if fun posting blogs however my logic and physiology I feel will be a lot of hard work. I know I can do it I just need to breath and relax and have faith in myself. When i feel that I cant do it that is when I wont, so i will looks at this as a challenge and push myself to do my best. I know it will be a lot of hard work and sacrifice but in the end with that degree in my hand I will look back at all the late nights and hard work and know that it was worth it. When you believe in yourself there is nothing that you cant do its when you throw in the towel that failure comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment