Monday, January 27, 2014

journal entry 4

I am sitting at my desk trying to figure out what my last journal entry should be, then I have come up with it balance. When i say balance I am talking about life and balancing everything. Some days I just want to stay in bed all day but I know that is not the right choice I have things to do laundry, cleaning pick up my son and school. Life has to be well balanced we can do fun things like laying in bed watching TV, but we also have to get up get dressed and do things we don't want to do like cleaning studding cooking and cleaning. Nothing would ever get done if everyone stayed in bed and did nothing we all have to do things we don't want to do but when we do get to relax and watch TV we cherish those moments so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment